It’s easy to assume that what we buy in the store is safe for us to use. Unfortunately, it’s not so simple. Lurking in your cleaning cabinet, laundry room, or under your sink are nasty chemicals that can wreak havoc on your health and the environment.
It is our goal during this webinar to help bring to your awareness the potential dangers and irritants that you’re breathing in and coming into contact with daily.
Do you want your kids to be sleeping in a bed every night wrapped in sheets that emit chemical vapors?
Do you want your pets laying on a floor that was cleaned with ingredients that have been proven to cause cancer?
Do you want to be exposed to skin irritants that can cause an array of dermatological issues?
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What the federal guidelines allow in terms of chemicals that are safe for home use, as well as what the process is for a cleaning product to get approved and make its way into a store.
- Some of the most harmful chemicals that could be in your home, and learn about the effects of long-term use.
- The dangers of chemically-created fragrances such as those used in laundry detergent, dish soap, floor cleaners, and other cleaners.
- How toxic cleaning products are affecting the environment.
- What “toxic burden” is and how it is affecting you.
This might seem like a lot of new things to worry about, but fear not! This webinar will wrap up with tips on how to make your home and cleaning products green and eco-friendly, to keep your loved ones out of irritants and harmful vapors.