- Wash Zucchini and cut off the ends. Peel if desired.
- Using a spiralizer cut the zucchini into noodles. The spiralizer cuts into one continuous noodle so you may want to cut the noodles into smaller lengths.
- If you want them cooked, place noodles into a steamer basket.
- In a medium sauce pan add 1 inch of water and bring to a boil. Place the steamer basket in the pan of boiling water and cover.
- Steam for 2-3 minutes, or until noodles turn bright green.
- Remove basket steamer from pan and allow to drain any excess water for a couple minutes.
- Serve with sauce of your choice. Try these yummy options: Fresh Pesto sauceor Alfredo Sauce
The great thing about zucchini noodles is that they can be eaten both raw and steamed. Personally I like the texture of them better after they have been lightly steamed.